- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo scored Sunday night with its latest original series. Married to Medicine brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing.
That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since Bethenny Getting Married in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
Married to Medicine, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors, had The Real Housewives of Atlanta as a lead-in. The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for Medicine.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, Married to Medicine pulled in 1.2 million viewers. The series comes to Bravo from FremantleMedia North America. It was developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green and Maty Buss all serving as executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls