- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seven days’ worth of DVR has been kind to The Bridge. FX’s latest drama, which kicked off on July 10, has grown to become the network’s second-biggest premiere to date in Live+Seven data.
The latest stats from Nielsen media give the premiere outing a grand total of 5.07 million viewers — a 67 percent jump from its original haul of 3.04 million. That puts it just a shade shy of The Americans‘ 5.11 million viewers, though it outpaces the series’ 59 percent boost.
The Bridge fared even stronger in the targeted adults 18-49 demographic. It jumped 88 percent to 2.17 million viewers in the advertiser-friendly group.
Elsewhere in DVR, the third episode of The Bridge set new growth records in Live+Three, jumping 85 percent from 1.78 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Christina Ricci Says She Was Threatened With Lawsuit Over Declining to Do a Sex Scene in a “Certain Way”
Jason Sudeikis, ‘Ted Lasso’ Cast Promote Mental Health Awareness at White House With Surprise Appearance by Trent Crimm Actor
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Trailer Shows Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Tense Post-Scandal Sit-Down
‘Yellowjackets’ Creators Get Real on Season 2 Pressure, Showtime Tumult and Spinoffs: “We Have a Couple of Ideas”