- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leading Tuesday again with the adults 18-49 set, CBS’ drama block topped the night. Though both NCIS (2.6 rating) and Person of Interest (1.4 adults) were off from last week, a respective two- and three-tenths of a point, freshman NCIS: New Orleans held steady with a 2.2 rating in the key demo.
It should also be noted that quite a lot of people are watching the latest NCIS spinoff. The CBS drama’s average 18.6 million viewers in live-plus-7 ratings, season to date, make it the most watched freshman drama since Desperate Housewives debuted a decade ago. Oh, what JAG hath wrought!
Elsewhere on the dial, a special Shark Tank gave ABC a 1.9 rating in the key demo. The lead-in didn’t do much for a steady Agent Carter (1.3 adults) or Forever (0.9 adults).
The Fox pairing of MasterChef Junior (1.6 adults), New Girl (1.4 adults) and The Mindy Project (1.1 adults) proved steady on all fronts.
As for NBC, Parks and Recreation (1.2 adults) dropped two-tenths of a point before a steady Marry Me (0.9 adults) and a slightly boosted About a Boy (1.0 adults). Chicago Fire (1.6 adults) also held.
An even episode of The CW’s The Flash (1.3 adults) was followed by a lifted Supernatural (0.9 adults) — up two-tenths of a point.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day