- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ colorized broadcast of the I Love Lucy Christmas special kicked off Friday evening with the top showing among adults 18-49. The one-hour episode of the classic comedy averaged a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. Hawaii Five-0 (1.2 adults) held the previous week’s score, and Blue Bloods (1.1 adults) dropped a tenth. CBS topped the night with total viewers (9.4 million) and shared a demo victory with ABC (1.2 adults).
Shark Tank repeats led into a new episode of 20/20 on ABC. With a 1.2 adults rating, the series came two-tenths of a point shy of last week. ABC averaged a 1.2 adults and 5.3 million viewers.
NBC’s annual broadcast of It’s a Wonderful Life averaged a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.4 million viewers.
Fox had its own Christmas special (Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown) after a Bones encore, averaging a 0.7 adults rating and 2.6 million viewers for the night.
On the CW, The Carrie Diaries (0.3 adults) improved a tenth from last week, while Nikita (0.2 adults) held its most recent score. The CW averaged a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 808,000 viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day