- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Many series that bothered airing original episodes on Wednesday night saw the inevitable dips that come with the long Thanksgiving weekend — though CBS notched wins across the board with its new episodes.
Survivor, averaging a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, led the pack — though down three-tenths of a point from last week. Criminal Minds (2.2 adults) and Stalker (1.6 adults) were steady. Top demo honors for the night didn’t belong to Survivor alone. ABC’s annual airing of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving pulled a 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 as well. That’s up 31 percent from last year’s Thanksgiving day telecast.
NBC specials The Making of Peter Pan Live! pulled just a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49, and A Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving (1.1) adults shed half of a point from last year’s airing.
Hell’s Kitchen (1.1 adults) lost four-tenths of a point from last week, while Red Band Society (officially producing just 13 episodes for its soft freshman season) dropped two-tenths of a point in its second to last scheduled airing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day