- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC nabbed a Tuesday win with broadcast’s top three programs of the evening. The Voice, steady with last week’s comparable episode, led with an average 2.3 rating among adults 18-49.
Chicago Med climbed 20 percent from its last original episode for an average 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 — a score matched by lead-out Chicago Fire. The network did not have to contend with original competition from CBS — though the latter did air a primetime clip show highlighting The Late Late Show.
The Late Late Show: Carpool Karaoke special nabbed a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.3 million viewers, bests for host James Corden excluding the post-Super Bowl episode that aired earlier in the year.
The Flash, perhaps buoyed by its Supergirl crossover earlier in the week, rose 15 percent on The CW for a 1.3 rating in the key demo. iZombie (0.5 adults) held steady.
On ABC, Fresh Off the Boat (1.2 adults) and The Real O’Neals (1.0 adults) were steady — while Agents of SHIELD was slightly improved for a 1.0 rating in the key demo. Beyond the Tank nabbed a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49.
New Girl, again the only original comedy on the Fox block, was at a series low 0.9 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day