- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cougar Town reaped the benefits of Tuesday’s thin TV schedule. Airing at 10 p.m. ET against blanketed coverage of the State of the Union Address, the TBS comedy hit season highs in total viewers and adults 18-49.
A little more than a month into its TBS run, Cougar Town drew 2.43 million viewers for its largest audience to date since departing ABC in 2012. It also marks a 16 percent boost from the previous week and a 11 percent boost over the Jan. 8 opener.
Among adults 18-49, Cougar Town delivered a season best of 1.4 million viewers (a 1.1 rating), up 7 percent from the week before and the season premiere.
The growth comes on the heels of a decidedly steady run on the cable network. Cougar Town suffered only a minor drop in its second outing, and none of the five episodes has dipped below the 2 million mark.
With DVR returns, Live+Three Day ratings have the Feb. 5 episode of Cougar Town pulling a season high of 1.8 million adults 18-49 and a second best in total viewers with 2.7 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day