- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though the nature of live sporting events means official numbers aren’t immediately available this morning, Fox topped all of broadcast in both adults 18-49 and total viewers on Tuesday night with the MLB All-Star Game and brought in its strongest demo showing of the summer.
America’s Got Talent (2.5 adults) came in just a tenth of a point shy of last week’s showing, matching its most recent Fast National return. Coupled with an encore of Hollywood Game Night, NBC averaged a 2.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.9 million viewers for the night for second-place status in both measures.
CBS aired encores to the tune of a 1.0 adults rating and 6.5 million viewers.
On ABC, a steady Extreme Weight Loss (1.1 adults) was partnered with a Body of Proof repeat. The network pulled a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers.
The revival of improv comedy Whose Line Is It Anyway? surprised on The CW. The series topped an ABC original in the hour, averaging a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 in the hour. It also marked the network’s most-watched premiere since Arrow with 2.9 million viewers. Dating series Perfect Score (0.4 adults) had a less auspicious start, giving the network an average 0.7 adults rating and 1.9 million viewers for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day