- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Slightly delayed Sunday ratings from Nielsen Media give a win to CBS. The network, which aired nearly an hour’s worth of overrun from the 2017 Masters, topped among adults 18-49 and total viewers.
The biggest benefactor of the Masters lead-in was 60 Minutes. The tentative scores for the news magazine easily outpaced the rest of broadcast for the night with a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 11.1 million viewers — double-digit increases by both measures. CBS also offered up new episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles (1.1 adults) and Madam Secretary (0.7 adults).
A steady Little Big Shots led NBC — as well as most other series for the night. The variety show earned a 1.3 rating in the key demo before similarly stable episodes of Chicago Justice (0.9 adults) and Shades of Blue (0.7 adults). ABC offered up another Once Upon a Time and Match Game, each of which pulled a 0.7 rating in the key demo. American Crime clocked in with a 0.4 rating.
Fox aired repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day