- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS rolled out part one of Mark Burnett and Roma Downey‘s The Dovekeepers on Tuesday night. Proving their golden touch can’t work every time, the two-hour opener brought a middling 1.0 rating among adults 18-49. It clearly skewed old, considering its total audience of nearly 9 million viewers.
The only series to pull a bigger haul, in fact, was lead-in NCIS. That reaped 16.3 million viewers and a 2.1 rating in the key demo.
NBC aired a clip show of The Voice (1.9 adults), with steady episodes of Undateable (1.4 adults) and One Big Happy (1.2 adults) following.
A steady Fresh Off the Boat (1.3 adults), hitting a series low for same-day scores, led into also steady outings of ABC’s Repeat After Me (0.9 adults), Agents of SHIELD (1.4 adults) and Forever (1.0 adults).
After a steady episode of Hell’s Kitchen (1.2 adults), the recently renewed New Girl returned to a same-day series low. It fell three-tenths of a point to a 1.0 rating in the key demo. That lead-in did not help comedy Weird Loners. The series is essentially DOA with a premiere score of just a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49.
The Flash (1.2 adults) and iZombie (0.7 adults) both held on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day