- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Breaking another one of its own ratings records seemed unlikely for Duck Dynasty, with game one of the World Series topping the evening and the recently launched fall broadcast net lineup providing much stiffer competition, but the A&E hit closed out its fourth run with 8.4 million viewers.
Among adults 18-49, Duck Dynasty averaged a 3.5 rating among adults 18-49 — easily besting all TV broadcasts for the night, the World Series excluded.
That’s a week-to-week improvement for the show — 7.3 million tuned in last week — but it comes in 1.2 million viewers shy of the most recent season ender in April.
Duck Dynasty returned to 11.8 million viewers back in August, an equally impressive 6.3 million of them adults 18-49. At the time it marked the third record set by the series in 2013, as Dynasty has steadily climbed on A&E throughout its two-and-a-half-year run.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day