- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday Night Football was again the big ticket at the tail end of the weekend, though it was not as strong as the previous week.
Shedding 14 percent from last Sunday’s comparable outing, the Seahawks-Cardinals game earned a preliminary 6.5 rating among adults 18-49.
That may have topped in primetime, but it was nothing compared to the last hour of the Patriots-Giants nail-biter on CBS. The last hour of that game, which ran almost up until 9 p.m. ET on the dot, scored a 8.5 rating in the key demo ahead of time zone adjustments. It lifted 60 Minutes to a 3.2 rating among adults 18-49, but Madam Secretary (1.3 adults) and The Good Wife (1.1 adults) held even. (Word is still out on CSI: Cyber, which aired outside of primetime.)
Once Upon a Time (1.6 adults) and Quantico (1.3 adults) were even on ABC after a steady America’s Funniest Home Videos (0.9 adults).
And, on Fox, Bob’s Burgers was the lone series to see any drops. It averaged a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 before a steady-ish Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.3 adults) and lifted episodes of Family Guy (1.4 adults) and Last Man on Earth (1.2 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen