- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Indianapolis Colts and the Houston Texans helped give CBS another Thursday win, but their NFL matchup was pretty limp compared to the ratings for last week’s Lions-Seahawks nail-biter. Preliminary scores for Thursday Night Football were down 32 percent for a tentative 3.4 rating among adults 18-49.
ABC’s drama block again ranked No. 2 for the night. And though the trio — Grey’s Anatomy (2.1 adults), Scandal (2.6 adults), How to Get Away With Murder (2.1 adults) — lost some steam from last week, all were down by only two-tenths of a point.
Heroes Reborn, which last week jumped 80 percent with live-plus-3-day ratings, was still down again in live viewing. It fell four-tenths of a point to a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. The Blacklist, whose premiere improved 78 percent, was off three-tenths of a point to a 1.5 rating in the key demo before a steady Player (0.9 adults).
Fox’s block of Bones (1.3 adults) and Sleepy Hollow (1.0 adults) held with last week’s premiere scores.
The CW offered up its somewhat fatigued pair of vampire dramas, with Vampire Diaries averaging a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 and The Originals nabbing a 0.4 rating. Each was off three-tenths of a point from last year’s respective premieres.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day