- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC wrapped the freshman run of Fresh Off the Boat on Tuesday night, with the midseason comedy averaging a steady 1.5 rating among adults 18-49. It was a solid 13-episode run for the series, with its most current average hitting a 2.2 rating with time-shifting.
The rest of the ABC block — Repeat After Me (1.1 adults), Agents of SHIELD (1.5 adults) and Forever (1.0 adults) — was also steady with the previous Tuesday.
An even episode of NBC’s The Voice (2.5 adults) easily topped the broadcast nets for the night, while Undateable (1.3 adults) fell two-tenths of a point ahead of a steady One Big Happy (1.1 adults). Chicago Fire (1.6 adults) dropped four-tenths of a point.
CSI: Cyber, down three-tenths of a point with no original lead-in, brought a 1.2 rating in the key demo for CBS. And Hell’s Kitchen (1.1 adults) dropped two-tenths of a point on Fox, while Weird Loners languished with a steady 0.5 rating with adults 18-49 after a New Girl repeat.
The Flash (1.1 adults) shed two-tenths ahead of a steady iZombie (0.7 adults) on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day