- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee kicked off its final run on Friday night, shifting to the new night with a two-hour premiere.
Quite expectedly, the series was down from its last season premiere on a Thursday — though it did hold steady with its finale. Back-to-back episodes averaged a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.3 million viewers.
The heaviest competition came from ABC, which saw lifts across the board from last original episodes in December. Last Man Standing (1.6 adults) and Cristela (1.3 adults) each moved up half of a point, while Shark Tank (1.9 adults) improved four-tenths of a point before a slightly-boosted 20/20 (1.4 adults).
CBS’ block of Undercover Boss (1.5 adults), Hawaii Five-0 (1.5 adults) and Blue Bloods (1.4 adults) held steady with their recent outings, while The CW’s return of Masters of Illusion only managed to pull a 0.2 in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day