- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Driven by a strong outing from NCIS, CBS topped Tuesday in adults 18 to 49 and total viewers, averaging a 3.3 rating and 15.8 million for the night.
NCIS topped 20 million for the first time this season, making its highest rated broadcast this season and earning a 4.1 in adults 18 to 49 — the strongest demo showing of the night. NCIS: LA and Unforgettable were both on par with previous outings.
After Fox’s post-World Series dip for Glee and New Girl, the former was up a tenth in adults to a 3.1 and the latter continued to fall a bit, earning a 3.5. It was followed by an episode of Raising Hope, also down a bit, to a 2.1.
NBC’s offering of The Biggest Loser and Parenthood was mixed, with the the reality competition growing slightly in adults 18 to 49 with a 2.4 in adults and Parenthood falling a bit to a 2.0 and 5.1 million viewers.
ABC’s comedy block marked series lows for both Last Man Standing and Man Up!, earning a 2.6 and a 1.7, respectively. Dancing With the Stars’ results night was down a tenth in the demo (2.7) but up in overall viewers to 15.6 million. A special, In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts, drew 1.7 in adults 18 to 49.
On the CW, Ringer dropped to a 0.7, while 90210 was boosted to a 0.8 — flipping its ratings from the previous week.
· NCIS: 20.3 million, 4.1
· NCIS: LA: 15.6 million, 3.4
· Unforgettable: 11.6 million, 2.4
· Glee: 6.9 million, 3.1
· New Girl: 6.8 million, 3.5
· Raising Hope: 4.6 million, 2.1
· The Biggest Loser: 6.8 million, 2.4
· Last Man Standing: 9.2 million, 2.6
· Man Up!: 6.2 million, 1.7
· Dancing With the Stars results: 14.9 million, 2.7
· 90210: 1.5 million, 0.8
· Ringer: 1.7 million, 0.7
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day