- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The NBC comedy nabbed a 1.1 rating, the same as the previous week and last season’s finale. Also on the network, AP Bio debuted to a soft 0.9 rating — which ranks just a notch above Great News‘ season average of 0.7 — and 3.2 million viewers. Elsewhere on NBC, Will & Grace (1.2), Chicago Fire (1.0) and Superstore (1.1) all held week-to-week.
On CBS, The Big Bang Theory (2.8) and its spinoff Young Sheldon (2.3) were even, as was Mom, Life in Pieces and SWAT. Over at Fox, The Four held steady, despite judge Charlie Walk’s exit amid sexual harassment allegations, with a 1.2 rating. And the CW staples Supernatural (0.6) and Arrow (0.4) were also consistent with last week.
Scandal did well on ABC, tying with its season high in adults 18-49. In fact, the Shonda Rhimes drama’s 1.4 rating marked the best-rated episode since the premiere. Other Rhimes series Grey’s Anatomy and How to Get Away With Murder were even week-to-week.
CBS edged out its competition last evening with a 1.7 rating and 9.3 million total viewers. ABC was a close second (1.6 rating, 6 million viewers). Coming in third in the demo but fourth in viewers was Fox (1.3 rating, 3.7 viewers), while NBC ranked fourth in the demo but third in viewers (1.0 rating, 4.2 million).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day