- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox scored another solid alternative-driven victory on Wednesday night with a solid launch for its latest Gordon Ramsay series.
The F Word, entering the 9 o’clock hour, averaged a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers. Partnered with a return of MasterChef, which opened with a 1.0 rating in the key demo, Fox won the night.
Bragging rights among individual telecasts goes to NBC’s Little Big Shots. The show returned, on a new night, to a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. The long-awaited return of The Carmichael Show did a decent enough job of retaining its lead-in, averaging 0.9 and 0.8 ratings in its back-to-back episodes.
It was a two-way broadcast race on Wednesday, with only Fox and NBC airing originals. Among repeats, ABC showed the pilot of Still Star-Crossed. It averaged a little less than Monday’s linear debut, a 0.4 rating in the demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day