- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gotham was one of the few Monday series to see any improvement last night. Fox’s freshman drama nabbed a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers in its Fast National live-plus-same-day showing. In the key demo, that’s a two-tenths of a point improvement from last week. The stronger lead-in didn’t keep Sleepy Hollow from notching a pre-DVR series low of a 1.5 rating with adults under 50.
NBC led the night with The Voice, albeit off three-tenths of a point to a 3.4 rating among adults 18-49. The Blacklist held steady with a 2.4 in the demo.
Over on CBS, the newly rejiggered block mostly held with last week. 2 Broke Girls (2.2 adults) was down two-tenths of a point, while The Millers (1.6 adults), Scorpion (2.2 adults) and NCIS: Los Angeles (1.5 adults) were all steady — though that also meant live-plus-same-day lows for the sophomore comedy and the veteran NCIS spinoff.
Football preemptions mean ABC’s scores for Dancing With the Stars (2.1 adults) and Countdown to the CMAs (1.3 adults) are tentative — as are The CW’s scores for The Originals and Jane the Virgin. Both dramas took a 0.6 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls