- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS dominated Thursday night with robust repeats of comedies The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon.
The comedies each fetched a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 during the 8 o’clock hour before an additional Big Bang encore ticked up to a 1.5 rating in the key demo. Those numbers far outpace the scant original offerings that have aired on the broadcast networks this holiday week and far overshadow the two modest new entries to air on Thursday.
NBC opted to plunk down a new episode of comedy Great News at 9:30 p.m. Surrounded by repeats, it pulled just a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49.
Fox faired slightly better with its new entry — Diddy label documentary Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: A Bad Boy Story. It’s not the most outwardly organic fit for the network, but keep in mind that next Thursday sees the arrival of big-swing singing competition The Four. Diddy is one of the series’ panelists. As for the doc special, it pulled a 0.6 rating in the key demo and just 1.5 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day