- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With The Big Bang Theory already on summer vacation, Grey’s Anatomy was easily Thursday’s top draw.
The season finale of the ABC drama, which proved to be an exceptionally strong performer for the network during its 12th run, inched up to a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.2 million viewers. That’s nearly a five-month high for the medical drama.
ABC followed the hour with back-to-back episodes of The Catch. The freshman, renewed in spite of weak same-day ratings, brought a 0.9 and 0.8 rating among adults 18-49.
Mom brought a strong and steady 1.7 rating in the key demo at 9 o’clock on CBS. That was sandwiched between two softer episodes of The Odd Couple, which averaged a 1.5 and a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49.
On NBC, Strong (0.6 adults) and The Blacklist (1.3 adults) were steady — as were Bones (0.8 adults) and American Grit (0.6 adults) on Fox. The CW aired new episodes of Legends of Tomorrow (0.7 adults) and The 100 (0.5 adults).
Thursday also saw telecasts from two now-cancelled dramas, CBS’ Rush Hour (0.9 adults) and NBC’s Game of Silence (0.7 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day