- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
There was quite a wide spread between Grey’s Anatomy and the rest of broadcast’s non-sports programming on Thursday night.
The 13-year-old ABC drama, steady with a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, was heads above its closest competition. Even the sum of its network neighbors, Notorious (0.9 adults) and How to Get Away With Murder (1.1 adults), don’t add up to its score in the key demo.
Though CBS coverage of Thursday Night Football lead the night overall, earning a 3.0 rating in the key demo and 10 million viewers ahead of time zone adjustments, the closest competition in entertainment programming came from NBC — where a steady Chicago Med (1.3 adults), along with Superstore, The Good Place (1.2 adults) and The Blacklist (1.1 adults) gave the network No. 3 status for the night.
Pitch was down to a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49 on Fox, matching its lead-in from Rosewood. And, on the CW, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returned to just a 0.6 rating in the key demo before Supernatural (also apparently resistant to the passage of time) kicked off its 12th season with a steady 0.8 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day