- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The holiday specials keep coming. And one of the new entries this year, Gwen Stefani’s You Make It Feel Like Christmas, performed pretty well for NBC on Tuesday night.
It helped that the hourlong seamlessly aired outside of Stefani’s regular broadcast gig, with The Voice netting a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 9.8 million viewers at the top of the evening. The singer’s special pulled a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, ranking No. 2 at 9 p.m. behind a boosted Bull on CBS. (At 10 p.m., a new Chicago Med pulled a steady 1.1 rating in the key demo.)
Speaking of CBS, the network easily ranked No. 2 on Tuesday. NCIS, the night’s most-watched program with 12.5 million viewers, brought a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. Bull garnered a 1.3 rating before NCIS: New Orleans earned a 0.9 rating.
ABC aired new episodes of The Middle (1.3 adults), Fresh Off the Boat (1.0 adults), Black-ish (1.2 adults) and The Mayor (0.8 adults), with the latter two up from the previous week before Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (0.6 adults).
Lethal Weapon (1.0 adults) and back-to-back episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (0.7 adults) were steady on Fox, while The CW aired the specials Greatest Holiday Commercials Countdown (0.3 adults) and The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (0.2 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day