- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How to Get Away With Murder wrapped season three on a high note.
The Viola Davis drama rose two-tenths for its two-hour season finale on Thursday, averaging a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49.
A steady Grey’s Anatomy (2.0 adults) helped ABC win the night.
Once again, The Big Bang Theory was the top show of the night with a 2.8 rating. The Great Indoors (1.5 adults), Mom (1.4 adults), Life in Pieces (1.2 adults) and Training Day (0.7 adults) were even across the board for CBS.
NBC had an eventful night with the launch of the Blacklist: Redemption spinoff. Airing after the winter finale of the James Spader series (0.9 adults), the offshoot held onto most of its lead-in and opened to a modest 0.8 rating.
Earlier in the night, freshman series Powerless (0.7 adults) fell to a new series low. Superstore (1.1 adults) was even.
First-year drama Riverdale (0.3 adults) also slipped to a series low on The CW, following a steady Supernatural (0.6 adults).
Masterchef Junior (1.2 adults) and My Kitchen Rules (0.7 adults) were both flat for Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day