- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Having solidified itself as the biggest broadcast breakout since Fox’s Empire, NBC’s This Is Us saw another dominant performance on Tuesday night.
The drama, renewed for an additional two seasons and scoring more live-plus-three-day highs by the week, was up to a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 9.5 million viewers. Flanked by steady episodes of The Wall (1.6 adults) and Chicago Fire (1.7 adults), This Is Us drove NBC to an easy nightly win in the key demo.
CBS’ NCIS, steady with a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49, was the night’s biggest draw with just a hair over 16 million viewers. Bull (1.3 adults) and NCIS: New Orleans (1.1 adults) followed.
On Fox, New Girl (0.9 adults), The Mick (1.0 adults) and Bones (0.9 adults) were steady with recent performances.
A repeat of The Middle (freshly renewed for a ninth season) kicked off ABC’s night, all encores with the exception of Agents of SHIELD.
The CW saw a shifted Legends of Tomorrow (0.6 adults) after a new episode of The Flash (0.9 adults). The latter was off three-tenths of a ratings point from its December finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day