- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The heavily-serialized drama was never going to get an instant linear lift from all of the extra exposure — 30.9 million viewers with live-plus-1-day returns, which is now apparently a thing! — but it did inch up by two-tenths of a point in the key demo for a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49. The drama also averaged more than 10 million viewers. On either side, there was a steady Game of Games (1.9 adults) and a lifted Chicago Med (1.5 adults).
No other network approached NBC’s dominance among adults 18-49 on Tuesday night, though CBS did top out among total viewers. That said, NCIS (1.4 adults), Bull (1.1 adults) and NCIS: New Orleans (0.9 adults) were all off from their most recent episodes.
ABC saw The Middle (1.2 adults) dip before flat episodes of Fresh Off the Boat (0.9 adults), Black-ish (1.0 adults) and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (0.5 adults).
Fox aired steady episodes of Lethal Weapon (1.1 adults), L.A. to Vegas (0.8 adults) and The Mick (0.7 adults).
On The CW, Black Lightning took its first true dip, falling two-tenths of a point to a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 after a steady Flash (0.8 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day