- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC powered through Tuesday night, thanks to steady episodes of This Is Us and The Voice.
This Is Us topped all original programming in the key demo, averaging a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 and again building upon the singing competition that aired before it. (Tuesday’s episode of The Voice took a 2.0 rating in the key demo, and elsewhere on NBC, The Menendez Murders took a 1.0 rating.)
The CBS trio of NCIS (1.5 adults), Bull (1.2 adults) and NCIS: New Orleans (1.1 adults) were all even with the prior week, with the network easily ranking as the most watched of the night. ABC also saw its lineup hold, with the exception of The Middle (1.3 adults) and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (0.6 adults) — each of which was off a shade from its prior originals.
Keeping the night’s theme of little movement, Lethal Weapon (1.0 adults), The Mick (0.7 adults) and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (0.6 adults) all held with the previous weeks — as did The Flash (0.9 adults) and Legends of Tomorrow (0.5 adults) on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day