- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS led in adults 18-49 (1.5 rating) and total viewers (8.3 million) on Wednesday night, thanks to a strong encore of Criminal Minds (1.7 adults) and the 35th annual Kennedy Center Honors. The kudos, taped earlier in the month, were up 27 percent from 2011’s Tuesday broadcast during the holiday week and averaged a 1.4 adults rating over the two-hour broadcast.
A block of encores (Whitney, Guys With Kids, Law & Order, Chicago Fire) brought in a 1.1 adults rating and 4.3 million viewers for NBC. Repeat competition on ABC (The Middle, Neighbors, Modern Family, Suburgatory, Nashville) pulled a 1.0 adults rating and 3.9 million viewers.
Fox’s block of Ben and Kate repeats averaged a 0.7 adults rating and 1.5 million viewers, while the CW’s broadcast of the movie Noel averaged a 0.4 in the demo and 1.57 million viewers.
Continuing its typically strong holiday-week performance, Univision outmatched all of the broadcast networks with a 1.7 adults rating on Wednesday night. It also pulled in 4.2 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day