- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS and ABC shared bragging rights in the key demo on Friday night, with both networks clocking a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49.
But with an average 9.2 million viewers, CBS’ all-scripted block came out on top. Unforgettable (1.0 adults), airing its second episode in its new time slot, was up a tenth of a point at 8 p.m. Hawaii Five-0 (1.3 adults) shed just a tenth before an even Blue Bloods (1.5 adults).
The finale of The Neighbors (0.8 adults) shed just a tenth after Last Man Standing (1.1 adults) took a three-tenths hit. Shark Tank (1.6 adults) also lost some steam, falling four-tenths of a point from last week and a tenth from Thursday’s special outing. 20/20 (1.4 adults) finished the night off a tenth, and ABC averaged 5.6 million viewers for the night.
Back-to-back episodes of Kitchen Nightmares averaged a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.9 million viewers on Fox. The last premiere averaged a 0.9 in the demo.
A NBC News special on the Boston Marathon bombings (0.7 adults) led into a new Grimm (1.2 adults), off two tenths, and a steady Hannibal (0.8 adults). The net took a 0.9 rating and 3.7 million viewers.
A new Whose Line Is It Anyway? held even with last week’s 0.4 rating on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day