- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC topped Friday night among adults 18-49 (1.6 rating) and total viewers (6.2 million), starting with boosted outings for comedies Last Man Standing (1.6 adults) and Malibu Country (1.4 adults). Both were up three tenths of a point from the previous episode. A steady Shark Tank (1.9 adults) topped all broadcasts for the night, and 20/20 (1.5 adults) was up a tenth of a point at 10 p.m.
Down a tenth from last week, a two-hour Dateline (1.3 adults) led into an even Rock Center With Brian Williams (1.0 adults) on NBC. The network averaged a 1.2 adults rating and 5.3 million viewers.
Fox saw boosts in both hours with Kitchen Nightmares (1.3 adults) rising two tenths of a point from last week and Touch (0.8 adults) up a tenth. The network averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 3.1 million viewers.
Repeats brought CBS a 0.9 adults rating and 6.1 million viewers.
On the CW, Nikita (0.3 adults) held last week’s score, giving the network an average 0.2 adults rating and 811,000 viewers for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day