- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not only does that mark a new series high for the freshman drama, it’s a 45 percent increase from the comparably lackluster series launch on June 23. Devious Maids has continued to improve throughout July — not just in total viewers but across the network’s targeted demographics.
Growing a whopping 69 percent since the launch, Devious Maids took in 1.4 million adults 18-49. The series grew the most among women in that age range, 74 percent, with a total of 1.1 million.
From Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry, the series stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramírez, Roselyn Sánchez, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes. It has not yet secured a green light for a second-season renewal, but the writing is on the wall. Network brass spoke highly of its ratings growth during last week’s Television Critics Association summer press tour.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day