- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Big Brother outpaced America’s Got Talent to be the top-rated broadcast show of Monday night. Though the two series didn’t go head-to-head, Big Brother was boosted 10 percent from last week for an average 2.3 rating among adults 18-49.
As for NBC’s Talent, the 9 p.m. telecast was steady with the prior week’s 1.8 rating in the key demo. Lead-out Taxi Brooklyn (0.9 adults) also held even.
CBS followed Big Brother with a two-hour Extant. The series, quite steady after leveling off a few weeks ago, averaged an even 1.0 rating with adults 18-49.
So You Think You Can Dance (0.9 adults) held steady on Fox, ABC followed comedy repeats with a steady Motive (0.8 adults) and The CW’s Penn & Teller (0.6 adults) was also in the same boat as last week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Full Monty
‘The Full Monty’ Star Hugo Speer Says He Was Dropped From Disney+ Spinoff After Runner Saw Him Naked in Trailer
Neil Patrick Harris Says Filming for ‘Uncoupled’ Season 2 Is “on Pause” Due to Writers Strike
Writers Guild Members Get Candid About What Makes This Writers Strike Different Than Previous Ones: “We’re Mad”
The Good Fight
Script to Scene: ‘The Good Fight’ Scribes Detail the Paramount+ Drama’s Final Moments
The Good Wife
Hollywood Flashback: ‘The Good Wife’ Won Showrunners Robert and Michelle King Their First Case