- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With a rising Shark Tank (up two tenths of a point to a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49), ABC locked down a demo win on Friday (1.4 adults rating) and nabbed 4.9 million viewers over the course of the night. Primetime: What Would You Do? and 20/20 were both down a tenth of a point from last week, earning a 1.4 and 1.2 adults ratings, respectively.
A Voice encore, Grimm‘s even 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and Dateline‘s steady 1.3 adults rating gave NBC a 1.2 adults rating for the night and 4.3 million viewers.
On CBS, which topped viewers with 8.2 million, saw dips in CSY:NY (down a tenth of a point to a 1.2 adults rating), Made in Jersey (down three tenths of a point for a 0.8 adults rating) and Blue Bloods (down three tenths of a point to a 1.5 adults rating). The network averaged a 1.0 rating in the demo.
Fringe was off a tenth of a point from last week’s premiere, posting a 1.0 rating with 18-49-ers. Fox averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 3.0 million viewers for the night.
America’s Next Top Model was even with last week’s 0.5 adults rating.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day