- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An improved MasterChef, which jumped 25 percent from last week’s premiere low, gave Fox a Wednesday win among adults 18-49. The culinary competition improved three-tenths of a point in its second outing of the season, averaging a dominant 1.5 rating in the key demo.
Wednesday brought two more reality debuts into what’s proving to be a relatively crowded Big Four unscripted playing field. Fox had physical challenge Bullseye, which netted a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49, while CBS premiered the philanthropic-minded The Briefcase. The latter averaged a 1.3 rating with the key demo and, perhaps more promisingly, 6.8 million viewers. That was enough to make it the most watched broadcast show of the night.
500 Questions continued its steady run on ABC, pulling a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49. And Celebrity Wife Swap (1.1 adults), which aired after comedy repeats, was also in line with last week’s performance.
NBC had the iHeartRadio Country Festival, which pulled a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day