- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leading Tuesday night on the broadcast networks, both NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans were still down from last week’s showings on CBS. NCIS, averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49, was off four-tenths of a point while spinoff New Orleans (2.0 adults) lost three-tenths of a point in its same-day showing ahead of a steady Person of Interest (1.6 adults).
Good news for Fresh Off the Boat: The comedy, airing in its 8 p.m. Tuesday slot for the second time, improved its showing by two-tenths of a point. It earned a 1.9 rating in the key demo, again making it the night’s highest-rated comedy. That didn’t do much to drive prank show Repeat After Me. It debuted with a middling 1.4 in the key demo, the same score as Agent Carter. ABC’s Countdown to the Oscars special pulled just a 0.8 rating.
MasterChef Junior (1.8 adults) jumped four-tenths of a point from last week, with Fox also airing steady episodes of New Girl (1.4 adults) and The Mindy Project (1.1 adults).
Also steady was NBC’s entire block of Parks and Recreation (1.2 and 1.1 adults), Marry Me (0.8 adults), About a Boy (0.7 adults) and Chicago Fire (1.4 adults).
Both The Flash (1.4 adults) and Supernatural (0.9 adults) also held on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day