- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The conclusion of The Masters helped CBS on Sunday night. Overrun of Danny Willett’s Augusta win delivered a preliminary 2.5 rating among adults 18-49, easily the biggest showing on the night.
Golf drove a delayed 60 Minutes up nearly 40 percent from the prior week for a 1.6 rating in the key demo. Madam Secretary (1.1 adults) was steady, while back-to-back episodes of Elementary both fetched a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49.
NBC’s Little Big Shots led non-sports programming with a lifted 2.0 rating among adults 18-49, rising two-tenths of a point from last Sunday. The Carmichael Show (1.2 adults) and Crowded (1.0 adults) both increased by the same measure.
The Fox lineup of Bordertown (0.5 adults) Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life (0.5 adults), The Simpsons (1.1 adults), Bob’s Burgers (1.1 adults) and The Last Man on Earth (1.1 adults) was steady — with the exception of Last Man, which climbed two-tenths of a point.
ABC saw Once Upon a Time (1.1 adults), The Family (0.8 adults) and Quantico (1.0 adults) maintain last week’s scores.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day