- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miss Universe reigned supreme on the broadcast networks Sunday night. With little Big Four competition — cable did have the Pro Bowl and the SAG Awards — the NBC event was up significantly from last year’s humbled Saturday telecast.
Averaging a 2.0 rating with adults 18-49, it was up by 122 percent in the key demo. And its 7.6 million viewers made it the most watched since 2006.
Read More TV Ratings: Empire Hot Streak Continues
CBS had a new 60 Minutes (1.1 adults), a steady Undercover Boss (1.5 adults) and back-to-back episodes of CSI. The two hours pulled a respective 1.2 and 1.3 rating among adults 18-49, in line with the last one-off performance.
America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.7 adults) enjoyed an eight-tenths of a point spike on ABC. Galavant (1.1 adults) ticked up two-tenths of a point for its finale, as did Resurrection (1.0 adults). Revenge (0.9 adults) held steady.
Mulaney (0.4 adult) was off significantly from its recent football-boosted outing. The Simpsons (1.4 adults), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.2 adults), Family Guy (1.6 adults) and Bob’s Burgers (1.2 adults) were all also down from last week’s lifts from Championship Sunday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
William Jackson Harper