- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS owned Wednesday night with three hours of Survivor. The two-hour finale, followed by a 10 p.m. reunion special, topped the broadcast networks in both the key demo and total viewers. The episode itself held with last week’s showing, with an average 2.3 rating with adults 18-49.
The premiere of game show 500 Questions opened with a fair 1.2 rating in the key demo. It was followed by a somewhat-dampened Modern Family finale. The episode dropped half of a point from last week to a 2.2 rating with adults 18-49 — a series low in same-day ratings. Black-ish (1.6 adults) was also down, four-tenths of a point, ahead of a steady return for Celebrity Wife Swap (1.0 adults).
MasterChef returned to a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. That’s down two-tenths of a point from the 2014 premiere, one that was dampened by its Memorial Day open.
NBC brought a steady The Mysteries of Laura (1.1 adults), followed by finales of Law & Order: SVU and Chicago P.D. The latter pair, each averaging a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49, was off by two-tenths of a point from last week.
Supernatural wrapped its season on The CW with a steady 0.7 rating.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day