- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was a relatively steady night for the broadcast networks despite competition from the NBA and NHL playoffs.
CBS, once again, had the top-rated show of the night with The Big Bang Theory, which drew a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49. However, that number was down two-tenths from the sitcom’s last new episode.
But CBS also got good news from Mom (1.5 adults) and The Amazing Race (0.9 adults), which both rose two-tenths. Elsewhere, the network was quiet with a repeat of Big Bang and an even showing of Life in Pieces (1.2 adults).
ABC was flat for the night with Grey’s Anatomy (1.7 adults), Scandal (1.3 adults) and The Catch (0.6 adults).
On NBC, the season two finale of Superstore (0.8 adults) was even, as were Chicago Med (1.1 adults) and The Blacklist (0.8 adults).
MasterChef Junior (0.9 adults) was steady on Fox.
Supernatural (0.5 adults) and Riverdale (0.4 adults) were even on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day