- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bachelor in Paradise built on last week’s premiere for ABC in both the 18-49 demographic (1.04 rating vs. 0.93) and total viewers (3.41 million, up from 3.23 million). The debut of The Ultimate Surfer didn’t fare so well, managing a first-night audience of just 1.43 million viewers and a 0.34 in the key ad demo.
Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen scored the second-best 18-49 rating on the broadcast networks with a 0.62, to go along with 2.54 million viewers. Animated shows Housebroken (0.23, 858,000) and Duncanville (0.2, 663,000) dropped off considerably in the 9 o’clock hour.
American Ninja Warrior drew 3.21 million viewers on NBC, good for second on the broadcast nets, and a 0.45 in adults 18-49. The Wall came in at 2.57 million viewers and 0.4 in the demo.
Tucker Carlson Tonight was the most watched primetime show across all of Nielsen-measured TV Monday with an audience of just under 3.7 million viewers. ESPN’s coverage of the New Orleans Saints’ 23-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in a preseason game averaged 3.37 million viewers and a 0.99 among adults 18-49. It easily led all of cable in the latter measure; WWE Monday Night Raw on USA was second with an average of 0.64 over its three hours.
Bookmark THR.com/Ratings for more ratings news and numbers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day