- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelor widened its lead over Monday’s other reality offering last night.
ABC’s two-hour episode of the series climbed again, averaging a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. It emerged as the night’s top-rated series, though the most-watched crown went to CBS’ Kevin Can Wait and its audience of 8.6 million.
With a bigger lead-in, the 10 p.m. outing of Big Fan was at least bigger than it was last week in the half-hour. It averaged a 1.0 rating in the key demo. The second outing fell to a 0.7 rating.
CBS saw lifts for its comedies, starting with Kevin Can Wait, up to a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49, and leading into Man With a Plan. The latter, averaging a 1.5 rating in the key demo, posted its best 18-49 score since its series premiere. 2 Broke Girls (1.5 adults) and The Odd Couple (1.1 adults) also were improved. Scorpion held steady with a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49.
On NBC, The Celebrity Apprentice was slightly improved to a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. Lead-out Timeless was steady as well, earning a 0.9 rating at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day