- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Teen Wolf returned to MTV with a little more bite on Monday night. The cable network’s lone scripted drama, which premiered back in 2011, continues to steadily climb in the ratings.
The Jan. 6 launch of the second half of Teen Wolf’s third season, its first consisting of 24 episodes, averaged 2.43 million viewers. That’s up from the then-record 2.36 million watching the June premiere.
MTV’s targeted 12-34 demo returned a 2.3 rating, matching a previous high. Among teens (4.3 rating) and female teens (6.3 rating), Teen Wolf was at a series high.
Among the older set, Teen Wolf averaged a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49.
Monday also saw the launch of companion series Wolf Watch. The half-hour talk show hosted by sometime Teen Wolf castmember Jill Wagner held more than 60 percent of its lead-in for a 1.4 rating among 12- to 34-year-olds.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day