- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC led the broadcast pack on Tuesday night, seeing several key gains after Thanksgiving week.
The Voice was up by a handsome half-point in the key demo, averaging a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49. That translated to a lifted episode of Chicago Med (2.0 adults), which rose by two-tenths of a point before a steady Chicago Fire (1.9 adults).
CBS had bragging rights to the night’s No. 2 telecast. Its annual airing of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer pulled a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49.
The Flash was another big player for the night. Though the CW series merely held its typical same-day showing of a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 with the first part of an Arrow crossover, the lead-in helped iZombie inch up to a season high in total viewers and a 0.6 rating in the key demo. The Flash also helped the CW lead both ABC and Fox in the 8 p.m. hour.
On ABC, The Muppets was largely steady but down to a series low 1.1 rating among adults 18-49. And Fresh Off the Boat (1.2 adults) dropped two-tenths of a point after its week off. Agents of SHIELD was flat with a 1.3 rating in the key demo. The Fox trio of Grandfathered (0.9 adults), The Grinder (0.7 adults) and Scream Queens (0.9 adults) held steady.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers
Robert De Niro