- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tying up the series, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors continue to give ABC huge year-over-year gains for the NBA Finals.
Thursday’s Game Four, the highest in over a decade, jumped 31 percent from 2014 for an average 13.9 overnight rating. Early demo stats are also up, with the preliminary 6.3 rating among adults 18-49 rising 21 percent.
Fox had an even season finale of Bones (1.1 adults) and a steady episode of Wayward Pines (1.2 adults).
The night’s other drama offerings were not a strong. Aquarius, still streaming its entire season, was a steady 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 on NBC — but Hannibal logged a series low, falling two-tenths of a point to a 0.5 adults rating.
On the CW, the return of Beauty and the Beast and the iHeart Radio Summer Pool Party each pulled a 0.3 in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Fien Print
‘Yellowjackets’ Review: Season 2 of Showtime Sensation Is Alternately Terrific and Tedious
Next Big Thing: ‘Yellowjackets’ Actress Courtney Eaton Reckons With Lottie’s Big Revelations and What the Show’s Success Means For Her Career
‘Succession’ Cast on Final Season and Ideas for a Greg Spinoff: “‘The Life of An Idiot’ Would Be An Interesting Thing”