- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday Night Football was more or less on par with last week’s showing on NBC. Preliminary returns, which will rise once final time-zone adjusted ratings come in later Monday, give the Patriots-Broncos game a 6.1 rating among adults 18-49.
CBS had a lofty lead-in for its delayed block with its own football. A preliminary 7.6 rating in the key demo moved into a strong outing of 60 Minutes (3.3 adults). Though all scores are tentative, Madam Secretary (1.8 adults) improved three-tenths of a point. The Good Wife (1.3 adults) shed two-tenths of a point.
Despite the big football competition, ABC saw steady episodes of Funniest Home Videos (1.2 adults) and Once Upon a Time (2.5 adults) followed by a boosted Resurrection (up two-tenths of a point to a 1.4 rating in the key demo). Revenge (1.2 adults) also held steady.
Over on Fox, the lack of a big football lead-in did bring drops for most of its block. Though Bob’s Burgers (1.5 adults) was actually up a tenth of a point, The Simpsons (2.0 adults) fell 44 percent. The cartoon was still steady with its last football-free episode. Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.6 adults) dropped nine-tenths of a point, and Mulaney hit a low of 0.8 with adults under 50.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day