- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC took Wednesday night with America’s Got Talent and The Night Shift.
After a recap episode, the one-hour Talent results show fetched an even 2.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.8 million viewers. It was followed by the season-three wrap for The Night Shift. The drama, which has yet to be renewed, was steady with its most recent episode and dead even with its 2015 May finale. The show averaged a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, winning the 10 o’clock hour.
The Night Shift has been a reliable performer for NBC since it premiered in summer 2014. It’s yet to get the green light on a fourth season.
Big Brother was down from last week’s Wednesday outing on CBS. The reality show, still No. 2 for the night, fetched a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 before a flat episode of American Gothic (0.5 adults).
Back-to-back Masterchef episodes brought a 1.3 and 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 for Fox.
On The CW, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0.5 adults) and Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.4 adults) were both steady.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day