- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
After a slight delay from Nielsen, Monday night’s Fast Affiliate ratings paint a very similar picture as last week’s.
American Ninja Warrior won the night with an average 1.9 rating among adults 18-49, holding steady with its most recent outing. NBC won the night, with Running Wild With Bear Grylls also holding and topping its 10 o’clock time slot with a 1.4 rating in the key demo.
ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise was flat among adults 18-49, pulling a 1.6 rating, but the show did perk up to its most watched episode of the season: 5.4 million viewers. Mistresses, also holding in the key demo, took a 0.6 rating.
So You Think You Can Dance was similarly stable on Fox. It fetched an even 0.7 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Fatal Attraction’ Boss Explains Whodunit Reveal, Twist Ending and Major Changes From the Movie
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women