- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Expect several adjustments to Wednesday evening’s Fast National ratings from 9 p.m. onward. A previously scheduled address from President Obama broke into the Big Four for 16 minutes, making ratings for 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. shows quite preliminary.
Regardless, Big Brother will emerge the winner. The 8 p.m. episode averaged a steady 2.4 rating among adults 18-49. CBS’ big success slowed after that, with Extant (0.7 adults) clocking a series low in live-plus-same day showings later in the night.
Fox saw the season premiere of Hell’s Kitchen (1.5 adults) drop four-tenths of a point from its recent return. A special episode that followed duplicated that score.
America’s Got Talent posted a steady 1.9 rating with adults 18-49, and Taxi Brooklyn (likely boosted by Talent overrun) was up two-tenths of a point for a 1.1-rated finale.
The CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0.5 adults) shed two-tenths of a point from last week’s high.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day