- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC notched another Monday win with America’s Got Talent last night. Slipping just a tenth of a point for a relatively steady 2.9 rating among adults 18-49, the broadcast topped all other network outings for the night. It followed another outing of Olympic trials, swimming finals, which pulled in a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. The network scored a 2.7 adults rating for the night and 9.7 million viewers.
Hell’s Kitchen was even with last week’s 2.4 adults rating on Fox, though MasterChef did climb a tenth of a point for a 2.3 rating in the key demo. Both series gave Fox a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49 for the night and 5.6 million viewers.
On ABC, both The Bachelorette and The Glass House were up nine percent from their previous outings, posting a 2.5 and 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, respectively. The network came in third with a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating and 6 million viewers.
Univision bested CBS’ demo showing for the night (a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating over a 0.9), while CBS’ block of encores pulled in 4.2 million viewers.
Encores of The CW’s Breaking Point and 90210 averaged a 0.2 rating with 18-49-ers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day