- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS led Tuesday primetime, in adults 18-49 and total viewers, thanks to lifts for all three of its drama offerings. Both NCIS (2.5 adults) and NCIS: L.A. (2.4 adults) improved by a tenth of a point, while Person of Interest (2.0 adults) grew three-tenths of a point, easily topping the 10 p.m. hour. The network averaged a 2.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 15 million viewers.
The Voice, down three-tenths of a point, was at a season low 3.3 rating among adults 18-49. Both About a Boy (2.0 adults) and Growing Up Fisher (1.7 adults) dropped a tenth of a point, giving NBC an average 2.1 rating with adults under 50 and 7.8 million viewers.
A steady Glee (1.1 adults) led into a new low for New Girl (1.2 adults). Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.3 adults), airing its freshman finale, improved by two-tenths of a point from last week’s episode. Fox took a 1.2 demo rating and 2.6 million viewers for the night.
ABC was all encores with the exception of Mind Games (0.6 adults), down to tie its season low at 10 p.m. The net averaged a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.4 million viewers.
Over on The CW, Supernatural (0.9 adults) matched last week’s episode to give the network a nightly average of a 0.7 rating and 1.8 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day